Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New life in the Family


Meet Jackson Paul Webb. Isn't he one of the most beautiful little boys you would ever want to see? He is the offspring of my grandaughter Katie and her husband Clint and all I can say is they do good work. Iam so proud, they now have two children, the other is a beautiful little girl named Morgan. Jackson is special because he is my 80th grandchild, by my count. You must realize that I have 10 children and they will all do the count to check on me and they will all come up with a different count, but that is what makes life with a big family interesting. I only hope we can make his future one that is worth looking forward too.

New babies are always so exciting. I think it is because the next year holds so many firsts. First smile, first signs of recognition, first word, first soft food, first tooth , first this and first that. Everything he does this next year will be firsts, and milestones in his life. Write them down Mom so you can remember them, they will become very important to you later in life, and will bring you a lifetime of memories. God bless the new babies everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. thanks grandpa! we're lucky to have been blessed with such a great family. thanks for all you have done and do for us now. we love you!

    ReplyDelete